$75.00 Minimum Agency Package includes Platform Fee, Electronic Document Formatting and Remote online notarial act
– Remote online notarial act consists of Signer Signature, Date of Signature, Initials on Document, Notary Signature/Stamp on Certificate
Remote Online Notarization, or RON, is the use of audio/visual technology to complete a notarial act when the principal is not in the same physical location as the notary public.
*For signers located outside of the US
Not all notaries can notarize a document for a signer who is physically located outside of the state in which they are commissioned. However, we have notaries that can legally notarize your document even when you’re physically located outside of the US.
(Requires a Social Security number)
How it works
1.After booking your appointment, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the name of your notary and detailed instructions for your session.
2. Upload your document to the notary through the secure portal link.
3. On the day of your session you will receieve a link to a secure Zoom Meeting session.
4. During your session, you will need to pass two state mandated identity verifications
✓ Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA)
✓ Credential Analysis of your Government issued ID with a photo. (Please have your ID ready before the meeting.)
5. Your notary will send your notarized document(s) back back to the party that provided them via a secure link
** An international notarization is not an apostille **
If you need your document internationally authenticated, use our Apostille Service option.