– $35.00 Minimum Agency Package includes Platform Fee, Electronic Document Formatting and Remote online notarial act
– Remote online notarial act consists of Signer Signature, Date of Signature, Initials on Document, Notary Signature/Stamp on Certificate
Remote Online Notarization, or RON, is the use of audio/visual technology to complete a notarial act when the principal is not in the same physical location as the notary public.
How it works
1. After booking your appointment, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the name of your notary and detailed instructions for your session.
2. Upload your document to the notary through the secure portal link.
3. On the day of your session you will receieve a link to a secure Zoom Meeting session.
4. During your session, you will need to pass two state mandated identity verifications
✓ Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA)
✓ Credential Analysis of your Government issued ID with a photo. (Please have your ID ready before the meeting.)
5. Your notary will send your notarized document(s) back back to the party that provided them via a secure link
Note: * All signers must be physically located within the US during the notarization.
**If you are outside of the states, use our International Notarization option.
***Any all signers must in the same physical location. If you have signers in multiple locations, there is an additional fee